Thank you for your interest in employment with Threat Suppression, Incorporated! We take pride that we are a company that puts our employees first in everything that we do. Our employees are expected to manage complex projects with little to no direct supervision. In exchange, we provide our employees total support and excellent compensation. Threat Suppression is an equal opportunity employer, and we take great pride in the diversity within our company.
At Threat Suppression, we are a “think tank” company. Employees are expected to voice their opinions and provide input to increase effectiveness of corporate operations. Employees are hired because of what they can bring to the company and the services they can provide to our clients. We take full advantage of the experience and knowledge that each employee possesses. In return, we offer a very generous compensation package to our employees.
We demand the highest moral and ethical values from our employees. Threat Suppression is often entrusted with significant responsibilities from our clients, including matters of national security. Employees can expect full background checks, references checks, and previous employers to be contacted. Our employee background check is very similar to what one would expect if they applied to a large law enforcement agency. Many of our contracts require government security clearances and random drug testing.
Threat Suppression is a drug-free workplace. All employees must be drug-free for at least 10 years prior to employment. In addition, no employee can have a criminal conviction for the sale or manufacturing of a controlled substances. All employees are subject to pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing.
Because of the nature of work that we perform, there is a high degree of public trust in our employees. This high degree of public trust requires an extensive background on prospective employees. There are numerous potential issues that may disqualify a person from working at Threat Suppression. All employees must have the ability to obtain at least a SECRET clearance from the United States' government. A potential employment issue would be the failure to obtain a United States government security clearance (SECRET, TOP SECRET, or TOP SECRET-SCI).
The following are the top four reasons for denial of government security clearances: (1) financial issues (bankruptcies, tax evasion, collection judgments, bankruptcies, default on student loans, and so forth), (2) personal issues (violent, unstable, irrational behaviors, some mental health diagnoses), (3) criminal activity (all felonies, conviction for the sale or distribution of narcotics, domestic violence, crimes against children, sex crimes, and more); and (4) chronic history of drug and/or alcohol abuse (arrests and/or convictions of driving under the influence; selling, using, manufacturing, or possessing drug paraphernalia). Prospective employees who meet any of the above should contact a Threat Suppression Human Resources member before applying.
As positions become available, they will be posted here. We are always accepting resumes for potential employees and contract consultants. All resumes will be kept on file for two years. We encourage you to check back frequently for open positions.
Below are requirements for our positions within the company:
· PhD, MD, JD, or other terminal degree, proven high performance results with the company, and partnership purchase into the company
· Master’s degree, a minimum of eight years’ high performance results with the company, proven results, and partnership purchase into the company
· (Note a Junior Partner is someone with less than 10% partnership purchase in the company)
Senior Principal Consultant:
· PhD, MD, JD, or other terminal degree and a minimum of one year high performance results with the company
· Master’s degree, and a minimum of four years’ high performance results with the company
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eight years’ high performance results with the company
· Master’s degree
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years’ high performance results with the company
· Bachelor’s degree
· Associate’s degree and a minimum of four years’ high performance results with the company
· Associate’s degree or those without a degree who possess specialized skills
None at this time, please check back soon. Resumes are always accepted at info@ThreatSuppression.com.